27 Mart 2012 Salı

Wiki Project

I wrote about "Lara Croft" on our classroom wiki webpage. Click on the link below to read it. I didn't just copy everything from Wikipedia. I added my own sentences and set the font and stuff myself. And I think it looks pretty neat because some of the articles really sucked. I mean I'm familiar with these things since I've been using computers for a very long time and I have 4 year old blog. I'm not a web designer but come on, you really could've been more creative. At least you could make your article look a little more attractive you know. You still use bold green comic sans! Lol anyways. Here's mine:

http://marmaraelt2.wikispaces.com/L

1 yorum:

  1. Meryem,
    I like your blog very much.
    I looks very personal. I especially like the explanations you add to every post.

    As you say, your DS is for teenagers not forchildren.
    I love your singing.

    Please keep writing in English!!

    Thank you

    YanıtlaSil